• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 zn23per

zn23per

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

my vps got suspended, looking at the forum i found that torrent is forbbiden, can you guys reactivate it ? i promisse i'm not doing it again

CTID - 55371

#2 Andreas

Andreas

Haphost Staff

• Moderators
  • 283 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:23 PM

You should have read the Terms of Service earlier before you requested a VPS. Now there is not way to get your VPS back because a suspension is permanent.

#3 Engineer

Engineer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:00 AM

my vps got suspended, looking at the forum i found that torrent is forbbiden, can you guys reactivate it ? i promisse i'm not doing it again

Could you write what operations did you perform before VPS suspension? What programs were installed, started and etc?

I think this information would be interesting for Haphost new and current users.

#4 Andreas

Andreas

Haphost Staff

• Moderators
  • 283 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

I think this information would be interesting for Haphost new and current users.

If you or someone else wants to know what is allowed and what not, just read the Terms of Service.

#5 virgme

virgme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

You should have read the Terms of Service earlier before you requested a VPS. Now there is not way to get your VPS back because a suspension is permanent.

i want to create a vps server . registration is closed . when I create a VPS account

#6 Andreas

Andreas

Haphost Staff

• Moderators
  • 283 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:49 PM

You have to wait until registrations are open again.

#7 Cryo Kinesis

Cryo Kinesis

Haphost Staff

• Moderators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationGridania, Eorzea

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:14 PM

Hi there,

As Goldzora has mentioned, once a VPS has been suspended due to TOS Violation, the suspension will be permanent. All data on it will be lost and can not be recovered. If you wish to have a new VPS, you may register again once the registration is open again. :)

Closing thread due to query has been answered.

~Case Closed​~

• Andreas likes this

Cryo%20Kinesis%20Haphost%20Sig2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users