6 replies to this topic

#1 Run

Run

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:25 PM

Hello out there!

I wonder how did you get to know about HapHost.

Personally I looked up Google for 'free vps' and got a list of websites (including HapHost) that seemed to offer this service. So I registered my email in about 10 of these websites, taking the list sequentially, top to bottom. After a few weeks, I received an email from HapHost informing me that my VPS is ready, I got super-excited and when I checked... Yay! It works!

It's also worth noting that the rest of the websites that seemed to offer this service turned out to be fake pages, I won't name them but you can see many of them in the first results when you Google 'free vps'.

So this was my experience discovering HapHost, how was yours?

Cheers ^^

#2 Bonar

Bonar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Location/home

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:26 PM

----cut

So this was my experience discovering HapHost, how was yours?

Same as yours, more and less :lol:

• Run likes this

Nothing to display at the moment. RIP

#3 Andreas

Andreas

Haphost Staff

• Moderators
  • 283 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:58 PM

I don't know why, but for some reason I was searching for free VPS' either. Back then Haphost still was Haphost, I tried to register at Haphost, but they unfortunately didn't have any VPS's anymore. After they announced their new brand Haphost I was super excited because they said they would get more capacities with Haphost. So, right when Haphost has been opened I immediately registered there and got my own free VPS in seconds. It's just awesome!

• Run likes this

#4 aliravian

aliravian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:36 AM

I guess , you both are talking about a month back story, because now a days free sign up is closed due to short of IP4 addresses.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

#5 Run

Run

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

I guess , you both are talking about a month back story, because now a days free sign up is closed due to short of IP4 addresses.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

Yup, this was some time ago, at least for me.

#6 Bonar

Bonar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Location/home

Posted 03 February 2015 - 05:13 PM

I am applying free VPS for hosting a company profile website + its own management information system (for my bachelor degree's essay (thesis [?]). But currently I have not find any company to make my research. So, it is shut down now for avoiding problems (random DDoS attack for sure)

Nothing to display at the moment. RIP

#7 Styiix

Styiix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:46 PM

i used free vps KEYWORD and looked on forums ,youtube etc..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users