Today i making a tutorial how to create/make a musicbot for you ts3 server because i think many will have an musicbot but will not pay or other reasons. I have maked it on Debian 7. I have read that it also will be work on ubuntu but i haven't tried it. This bot is in BETA.
Okay Let's Start
At first we going to putty and login as root.
1. Update your system this will you make with:
apt-get update -y && apt-get upgrade -y
2. We do create a new user. So we do:
3. go to this user:
4. go to http://frie.se/soundblog/ andthen is there a post who stand Version 0.9.5 (maybe later is there another version) then going down there stand:
Download: Linux 64bit.
then you can copy the download link (Linux_64bit is the link)
5. wget [LINK]
6. Now we have downloaded it but we have downloade an bz2 and this need can't extract with tar -xzf. You need to install bzip2! If you haven'T bzip2 following 6a if you have it follow step 7.
apt-get install bzip2
Now step 7 work.
7. tar -xjf ts3soundboardbot-[version].tar.bz2
8. We need the Teamspeak 3 client for Linux. And he must run so we make these steps:
chmod 755 TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.0.16.run
9. All has worked? Fine! We are almost finished. We contuine.
10.Now you must confirm by clicking the " q " and "y" pressing the license terms.
Next, you need the path to the client in the config of the TeamSpeak Musikbots correctly entered :
11. If you did everything as I should , the path look like this :
TS3Path = "/ home / musikbot / TeamSpeak3 client linux_amd64 / ts3client_linux_amd64 "
If the program is with you somewhere else, then you need to adjust the path up accordingly.
Good then we save it with ctrl + x crtl + y and enter!
12. we must copy the files that it work. this we do with:
cp libsoundbot_plugin.so /home/musikbot/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/plugins
apt-get install libev4 x11vnc xinit xvfb libxcursor1
apt- get install libglib2.0-0
chmod 755 ts3bot
18. YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH 2Steps and he works :-)
19. xinit /home/musikbot/ts3soundboard/ts3bot -- /usr/bin/Xvfb :1 -screen 0 800x600x16 -ac
after this the bot is online and we can use ctrl + a and ctrl + d to go out.
Now we should connect to the webinterface. that you make with: yourip:8087.
password: foobar (after login you can change your password)
Then go to settings and then give the correct datas (ts ip etc..).
Now he should connect :-) I hope it works.
Special Thanks to Michael Friese he has wrote this plugin. He can help you if you have any problem or question who i can't anwser
Sorry for bad / very bad english