#21 Conner

Conner

Haphost Support Staff

• Moderators
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSouthport, UK

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

Well Here Goes,

As a long standing member of Haphost/Haphost (Nearly 3 Years) I am saddened to see it come to an end, yet like many of us we will need to move on and find free time

to spend eslewhere.

I would like to say a thank you for the community members and past/present staff in particular Joseph, Khevin, Cryo,bloc (although he probably wont see this) and Reyas as they have been there

from the start of my adventure into Haphost.

I stumbled onto the Forums approximately 3 years ago back in the days of Haphost and vBulletin (haha) whilst looking for tutorial regarding bind, let alone Cryo tutorial was listed and I began to

ponder around the forums for a week or two before sending in a staff application, I got in! and for the past year or so have been the "newbie" at Haphost before the new Mod's came in.

Friends, and possible enemies?, have been made here at Haphost/Haphost over the years at least these don't need a renewal code and can carry them forward to after the project termination.

Anyway I'm beginning to blabble on here, my apologies to those who I have had to recall to them about their VPS being suspended ;) however you probably deserved it..

It will be a sad day to see this project terminated, however it has been a great success! with over 8,000+ active members and contributions to the forums, yet unfortunately things have to end at some stage, I leave

you with this message: Always read the Terms of Service guys.

For possibly the last time,

Kind Regards,

Conner

-- Dammit PokemonEx222 bumping me to the 2nd page, time to use some moderators tools...

• demotest and Andreas like this

logo.png

PRCTBpj.pngjkrTvsD.pngCxmhW0x.pngmu8GezS.png

jwY2Lj6.png aywcg7Z.png sIQJdfx.png 1y1jJaf.png CD6em6I.png

#22 madden8021

madden8021

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:54 AM

I had a Radio Server and now the only Free VPS Service is ending. Well, Is time to continue to keep looking for a Free VPS after Haphost Terminates the VPS Servers and Service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users