Abdul Sami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPakistan Karachi

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

Hi,

I Started Searching For VPS And I was really bored i asked my brother to give me a vps but it was terminated due to non-payment.i search on google FREE VPS Hosting.I Got First Website Haphost i thought that this will be fake as others, i requested a vps i thought that it just useless to write this but i submit a application after some months i asked my brother to give me a vps he said i got one he give me but it was so slow it was 64mb for fortatrading.i woke up all night to search a VPS in the morning i remembered that i submitted a application i open my Admincp i saw VPS Location VPS *OS* Vps Hostname i think that what will happen now i checked  my mail i got A ip address with a root password i was not really surprised at that time when i open the IP with putty and with root username it was working i was really shocked that how a company can give vps to everyone i started my first CS 1.6 Server I was really happy then i hosted my Own Gpanel Cpanel hosted some websites i thought that this was the best website ever i called my some of my friends but the registrations was closed so i give them USER in my cpanel

then I joined Forum my  firstt post was of (how to host a website) i got a great reply from the support member then i posted some great tutorials and then  became a ADVANCED MEMBER i thought it is not useless to visit forum just it was taking my some of my time Only 5 min i also helped some peoples i hope they got some help from me thanks thanks thanks HAPHOST For the greatest vps but it so sad to hear that you are closing soon  :(

But THANKS THANKS

Abdul Sami,

Advanced Member Of Your Community

Gonna Miss You All  ;)  :)  :)

• Deluxe and Andreas like this

Abdul Sami,  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users