3 replies to this topic

#1 RickyPH

RickyPH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:11 AM

Hi. What would be the reason why Administration of HapHost was going to shutdown HapHost? Actually, I've found a good quality service and HapHost and we doesn't know where we going after you shutdown your service.

Please don't stop your service. Please....

#2 Bonar

Bonar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Location/home

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

IMO, they have insufficient resource to pay everything (leased of IPs, electricity, staff(s) etc.). I think Haphost can not make profit to cover them.

• Believe likes this

Nothing to display at the moment. RIP

#3 leang_97

leang_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

No~~~~~~~Haphost dont go~~~~~~

#4 AFN

AFN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

IMO, they have insufficient resource to pay everything (leased of IPs, electricity, staff(s) etc.). I think Haphost can not make profit to cover them.

If that is true that they cannot pay leased IP's, electricity, staff, and so on, why not ask for people to make donations and give them an incentive, like each month they do not have to get an e-mail to click on and enter some web code in order to continue to use the service? I think just to say this project has been successful in close is basically giving up. If something has been so successful why close it, why not expand it? I think be fair to say among most users Haphost has earned the trust and credibility unlike other companies that claim to offer free Web hosting, and free VPS hosting.

I know if it was me that had something going that is successful and has earned the trust and credibility among the others I definitely wouldn't shut it down. I think they're making a big mistake, as they tried to come back later they may have lost the trust and credibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users