• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HugoTheOne

HugoTheOne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

Hello everybody! Maybe now you think, i wanna advert a new free web hosting.. NO!

Long time i think... want make a good, a best Free Hosting Talking Forum. Here everybody can show own hosting company, if is FREE, talking, chat.. Free VPS.. Free Domain.. everythink for your website, for free. I look for a helper.. a Co-Owner.. his can help to me.. to make a big, and good community. I buy the domain, i buy the webhost.. right now is want to install. config, and bring the pepole... I know... is not easy, to make forum community.. and i dont have Vbulletin, i dont have money to buy.. one forum software for 300$... If you want to help me.. to make a good forum, please tell me, send me PM, or if you have think.. write here! :)

Sorry for my english.. i know is not soo god.. but.. after i use google translate? :D

#2 Riste

Riste

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

Hello,

Welcome to the HapHost community, good luck.
You could use mybb forum software, of course it is free. :)

#3 PokemonEx222

PokemonEx222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

What you can also use phpbb, SMF, (Simple Machine Forum) , Yet Another Bulletin Board. Etc, There's lots of web hosters out there. But, if your looking for free hosting, Use HapHost themselves.

Good Luck,

PokemonEx222 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users