1. Go to Oxwall official site.
2. Download Oxwall software here.
3. Upload it to your hosting account root folder (for ex.: /public_html/, /httpdocs/,etc.) via FTP
4. Login to your server account via SSH. Go to the folder containing the package archive using a cd command.
Use the following command to unpack the archive: unzip package-name.zip
5. Go to Cpanel and create a new MySQL database. Create a database user. Add the user to the database. Give all privileges to the user.
6. Type www.yoursite.com/install in your browser.
- Enter your site information.
- Enter your Database access details.
- Copy and paste the code replacing the existing one with ow_includes/config.php file.
Click the 'Continue' button.
- Select which plugins should be installed on your site. And click the 'Finish' button.
The installation process has been successfully completed.
7. Don't forget to set up a Cronjob. Follow this manual.