• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 GeorgeDG

GeorgeDG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

Hello, yesterday morning I have logged in into my VPS, everything went fine. But At 1:17AM (My time) I tried to log back in again, but it said I am blacklisted! How can I be blacklisted by not doing anything (I was chating with some friends on TS3 and playing SAMP) and also I am using my phone's internet (hotspot), so could be the problem here?

#2 zn23per

zn23per

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

i'm with the same problem here, i was on 4 blacklist i asked all of them to remove me and got success only on 3 of them, the 4th (RATS Dyna) can't be removed because i can't change my reverse dns.
i'm using a simple customer isp.
Please remove RATS Dyna from your requisites

#3 Conner

Conner

Haphost Support Staff

• Moderators
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSouthport, UK

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:26 AM

Hi,

Please submit an Issue regarding this where we can help you better.

Forum thread moved to "Ask Haphost" section as this is better suited

for discussion in there.

Kind Regards,

Conner

logo.png

PRCTBpj.pngjkrTvsD.pngCxmhW0x.pngmu8GezS.png

jwY2Lj6.png aywcg7Z.png sIQJdfx.png 1y1jJaf.png CD6em6I.png

#4 GeorgeDG

GeorgeDG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

I did, and the only reply I got was to refer to the post which is telling about the IP Blacklisting. That did you help me at all. I am using MY PHONE'S INTERNET (hotspot) as I am on holiday, and hotspots & dynamic IPs are blacklisted (Thats what people on different forums told me). Please, at least let me renew my VPS when I get the email, because I can't get back home for 3 weeks. I am an old customer so please, do not disapoint me now.

Thank you.

#5 PokemonEx222

PokemonEx222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hello. Please use mxtoolbox.com/ Click the arrow, select blacklist check and type in your IP address. Then, contact the company that blacklisted your ip.

Regards,

PokemonEx222

#6 Paulo vinicius

Paulo vinicius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationbrazil

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

hello O servidor foi colocado na lista negra por teamspeak.com There is error or responsibility of haphost

According to the logs, you used license crackeada to rotate the team speak 3 server

This Server is Blacklisted (Banned)

This TeamSpeak server has been blacklisted which means no one will be able to connect to it. This is usually because the hoster of the server is violating our End User License Agreement (EULA). Please contact the company from which you rent this server for an explanation.

If you are a representative of the hosting company in question please contact Triton CI & Associates, LLC - our offical sales, billing and licensing provider for more information.

For a list of Authorized TeamSpeak Host Providers (ATHPs) please visitwww.tritoncia.com and click on the 'Authorized Hosters' link to the left.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely Paulo Vinicius

#7 GeorgeDG

GeorgeDG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

Paulo, why are you Off Topicing? This is a serious situation and I don't want to loose my VPS for nothing...

I tried to contact the company that blacklisted my IP, but they said they can't do anything, that I have to change my ISP, but I told them I use my internet's hotspot, but still nothing...

Also many people are complaining about this IP Blacklist features you guys introduced..

#8 PokemonEx222

PokemonEx222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

oh 

Paulo, why are you Off Topicing? This is a serious situation and I don't want to loose my VPS for nothing...

I tried to contact the company that blacklisted my IP, but they said they can't do anything, that I have to change my ISP, but I told them I use my internet's hotspot, but still nothing...

Also many people are complaining about this IP Blacklist features you guys introduced..

Oh well, maybe using the Tor Network or VPN might help.

Regards

#9 Khevin

Khevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMauritius

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

Hello there,

Please refer to : http://forum.haphost...klist/#entry549

Best Regards,

Undefined

Undefined/Khevin | Haphost Support Administrator

Grab Your Free VPS And Web Hosting Here!

Follow Us On Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users