Photo

How to point a domain hosted in godaddy to my vps

ip addressA records Domain pointing domain forwarding godaddy domains how to point a domain ip

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ysalim805

ysalim805

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:58 PM

Hello there. I am glad to say that I am  among the lucky ones to get the Haphost VPS. I have managed to install the zpanel and I am using it well. The iisue now comes from trying to point my domains to my VPS. I am new to this techy things. The domans are hosted at Godaddy. Before I used to change the Server names and point them to the servers that I was hosting my blog. Then from there, everything was as straight as it can get. Now with the VPS, I have come to see that things arent as easy as before, especially for newbies like me. I want to host 3 wordpress sites in my vps, and thats why I installed the zpanel to make things eaier. I just need to know how I can be able to pont my domains from godaddy to reflect to my zpanel so that I can do the installs from my zpanel. I am using centos-6-x86_64 if it matters in this issue.

Please try to be as breaf as possible since I dont undrstand the techy terms. Thank you.

#2 sonisitez

sonisitez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:09 PM

I think just point your domain IP to your VPS IP. Thats all :)

If ur mind is DNS Setting, you must another method, but Setting on DNS Cpanel is absolutely easy  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users