Photo

Increase the Ram and Plus Swap and Add Updated Templete (suggestion)

Ram swap templete

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 vyjhala

vyjhala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

• You provide excellent service.

• I think you should  increase at least 512 MB ram  plus swap only  for improve performance and also because some cpanel like centos webpanel  require minimum 512 mb +swap. You can check feature of centos web panel from this link   http://centos-webpanel.com/features. It's excellent cpanel for centos compare to other free cpanel provider and i unable install this panel due less ram i get error.  anyway i hope in future you upgrade  the Ram +Swap.
  • In additional add new template like ubuntu 14.04 and centos 7 from  this link http://openvz.org/Do...late/precreated  for openvz  and  i think its possible to add it 

Thanks

:)

#2 firegamerz

firegamerz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:43 AM

bro, this is a free service with no ads and no string what else u need 128 mb ram is enough to giveaway for free right. stop being so cheap and buy a paid one from host1plus it's only cost $2.50

• izhanjafry likes this

#3 matador

matador

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBA

Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

• You provide excellent service.

• I think you should  increase at least 512 MB ram  plus swap only  for improve performance and also because some cpanel like centos webpanel  require minimum 512 mb +swap. You can check feature of centos web panel from this link   http://centos-webpanel.com/features. It's excellent cpanel for centos compare to other free cpanel provider and i unable install this panel due less ram i get error.  anyway i hope in future you upgrade  the Ram +Swap.
  • In additional add new template like ubuntu 14.04 and centos 7 from  this link http://openvz.org/Do...late/precreated  for openvz  and  i think its possible to add it 

Thanks

:)

Are you joking,512mb + swap for free without any ads,host2post....etc? Just to ask,how you think they will survive ?This woud mean they must terminate their best selling paid plans (256MB and 512MB VPS) ,this is comercial provider with with free low cost VPS/Hosting department .They provide you start plans for free so you can start and  after you grow(this usualy mean you are also start make some money) they offer you upgrade plans.

So my friend this is not charity organization but provider  who must abide by the basic rules of economics and markets ,they must have sustainable economic plan.Do you have any idea hom much resource they need to provide even those 128mb VPS ,it is not like give 100 VPSs and that is it,they provide continuously free plans which mean they must provide(to buy) new Nodes and bandwith every month,their only exhaust valve to release existing resouce is best selling 256mb and 512mb plans,if they incrase Ram to 512 mb it woud mean more than 90% customers don't have to upgrade.

• izhanjafry likes this

#4 firegamerz

firegamerz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:51 PM

This is free service for get going if u insist for more ram you have to upgrade to their premium package . this is an international free service provider not like others  who get sponshership for hosting companies . haphost buy all their resources from multiple organization.

#5 jeecode

jeecode

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:06 PM

Indeed, having this free vps with this specs is really great. Though I hope they add centos-minimal version. :)

Thanks haphost :)  

#6 RickyPH

RickyPH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:37 PM

HapHost is only a Free VPS hosting provider. We think that all their feature as of this time is enough to run your website fastest and smooth.

• Kev575 likes this

#7 Styiix

Styiix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:40 PM

im agree with this, to low.

#8 Ionuţ

Ionuţ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

It's very good the service in this time ;) Sorry but i think that haphost offer suficient services ... 128 ram and 10gb ram .... a super site with nginx, php, an email service ;)

#9 moondance

moondance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

bro, this is a free service with no ads and no string what else u need 128 mb ram is enough to giveaway for free right. stop being so cheap and buy a paid one from host1plus it's only cost $2.50

Agree with you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ram, swap, templete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users