• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 moukrimanass

moukrimanass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:35 AM

Hey guys, i was informed about your services by a friend who already used them, so i decided to do the same, i registred with all the requiredd infos, but sadely i recieved an email about this apply being declined.

can i get a reason why ?

Greetings

(moukrim.anass@emsi-edu.ma)

#2 moukrimanass

moukrimanass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

I understand the admins are racists, i ask for my apply or request to be deleted, same for my account. I had been contacted by a guy who confirmed that he had the same experience with your services, he applied with all the valid data, and his apply was rejected with no praticular reason. only reason is that he live in north africa same as me. So guess what, this is a good promo for your services, really good job.

#3 Sandy

Sandy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:38 PM

I don't think you were denied for racism (I have also been denied without any reason and I'm not from North Africa).

I just think that admins absolutly don't care about free acount users and are just interested by user money/data.

So I just can suggest you intent to apply another time and if you manage to get a VPS, don't store important data on it seeing the reliability of the service.

#4 Conner

Conner

Haphost Support Staff

• Moderators
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSouthport, UK

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

I understand the admins are racists, i ask for my apply or request to be deleted, same for my account. I had been contacted by a guy who confirmed that he had the same experience with your services, he applied with all the valid data, and his apply was rejected with no praticular reason. only reason is that he live in north africa same as me. So guess what, this is a good promo for your services, really good job.

Hello,

The Staff team at Haphost are far from Racist, we are all from respected ethnic background and from all walks of live, we do not simply decline on a country basis, there will have been other reasons such as:

* You provided false information during registration

* Your IP is from a Range or Area which we do not allow.

* The Server Node's are Currently full at this time.

Please re-apply and hope for the best, Thanks for using haphost.

This thread will now be locked form further replies.

Kind Regard's

Conner

logo.png

PRCTBpj.pngjkrTvsD.pngCxmhW0x.pngmu8GezS.png

jwY2Lj6.png aywcg7Z.png sIQJdfx.png 1y1jJaf.png CD6em6I.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users